Thursday, July 05, 2007

Updates....

Updates on Rey...
Amazingly, i lost my wallet twice this month. Amazingly, some kind soul would return my wallet before i realized it went missing. Thank you so much and i thank you Lord for granting such kind souls to this world though its filled with so much filth, hate, ugliness and vices.

On the other hand, i think i may be dying of stress. It appears to be showing on my face huh? Eye bags and a tired look? Hmm, i find it so difficult to comprehend that my body is going down that i require my communities to remind me.

With regards to results, Banking Law 55 (D), Corporate Finance (C), Credit Risk Analysis and Administration II 72 (B) ... Beautiful huh? *Sarcasm* Gee worried.

My PTN aka my BKG Law Lecturer mentioned that I am too distracted. That was so true. Yikes!

A Stress Free Life is So Difficult to Obtain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home